Spring break just started in my neck of the woods, so it's about time to host another contest!
This time around, I thought it would be amusing to play with a classic trope: the Hot Librarian.
The point of this contest will be to defy some expectation of this trope, while preserving the spirit of it. There will be more details in the rules and guidelines section below.
+ A natural-style shaded, full color fullbody commission with a background.
+ A natural-style shaded, black and white fullbody commission with a background.
Locked until 10 entries!
Locked until 20 Entries!
In addition, if there are more than 15 entries, I'll do a free sketch for every participant.
Rules & Guildelines
The Challenge: Break the hot librarian trope, while keeping the idea intact. Think of the stereotype, and change something to give it a new twist! The only real guideline here is that your submission needs to be recognizable as the trope, but other than that, do whatever you want!
- Your submission must be your original work, and must be something you made new, not an old deviation.
- No dolls, bases, or traces, sorry.
- Literature is allowed! Please keep any lit submissions under 3000 words, though.
- NSFW is okay.
- 2 submissions allowed per person, but you can only win with one.
- I'll be judging based on three criteria: Art quality, the twist on the theme, and the preservation of the original idea, more weight being in the last two qualities.
To enter, comment on this journal OR note me with your entry. Also link to any journals, forum posts, status updates, or polls that you used to spread the word about this contest!
7th April 2017 + Possible Extensions